Saturday, November 14, 2009

3rd Bath

I'll try and go back to recount the exciting days that preceded and followed your birth but since I am starting this blog 2 1/2 weeks after you were born I'll be mixing in current events. Today your face kind of broke out in pimples - I believe we were told these are just your pores developing and hopefully it will clear up - I will work hard to keep your pretty face clean. Preserving that pretty face is important to me, so I gave you a bath in the way we learned at the baby class at Long Beach Memorial Hospital. 1st I wipe your face down with a soapy towelette while you're wrapped in a towel, then your chest and back, then your legs and feet - all the while keeping most of your body covered from the cold air. Your face was nice and clear and soft in the 1st few weeks. I enjoy kissing you on the lips - when you're hungry, you like sucking on my lower lip.

Samu Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment